Income Tax in India
Income Tax is applicable on all the residents of India including Individuals, Partnerships, LLPs, Companies, Trusts, AOPs, HUFs along with Non Resident Indians (NRIs) or Foreigners having business and financial interest in India. The Income Tax Laws in India are fairly simple and the compliances have been completely digitalised (online and IT enabled) by the government for smooth and hassle free implementation of the Income Tax laws in India, with minimum intervention of the government officials or authorities.
With proper tax planning and timely compliance, an Individual or a business can comply with the Income Tax Laws of India from anywhere in the world with minimum requirement of personal presence of an assessee in India.
At RITUL PATWA & CO, Chartered Accountants, Jaipur, India – We provide a range of professional services given hereunder and advice our client in identification and implementation of tax planning opportunities under the Income-tax law for the establishment and subsequent profitable conduct of their business in India.
Major tax assistance services available for our clients are as under :-
Registration and Filling of Income Tax Returns
- Requirement for obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN) in India – PAN is the Unique Identification Number issued to all Income Tax Assesses in India and is commonly used for all fillings and communication under the Income Tax Laws of India. There is a simple process for obtaining PAN in India with nominal fees and compliances.
- Filling of Income Tax Returns in India – The government has prescribed various Return Forms for each category of assessee depending on Type of Assessee and Nature of Income. We assist our clients in computation of the Income Tax Liability and Filling of the Income Tax Returns in India along with advice on Tax Planning for optimum tax efficiency
Corporate Income Tax and Withholding Tax
- Tax minimization, advising on availability of various deductions and exemptions, structuring transactions
- Transaction-related advisory services in cases of takeovers, amalgamations, hive-offs
- Advance tax computations, preparation and filing of corporate tax returns
- Litigation services involving strategy, preparation and filing of appeals
- Applicability of withholding tax provisions, TDS & TCS compliances, compliance with issue of Form 16As, filing of annual return etc
- Advisory services with references to the DTAAs between India and various countries
- Issues connected with e-commerce taxation
- Assistance with withholding tax obligation of foreign companies in India
- Foreign Remittance Certification in From 15CB
- Transfer pricing related advisory services
- Litigation support and representation before tax authorities
Tax Assistance and Advisory Service
- Advisory services for maximizing deductions/ rebates/ exemption under the tax laws
- Salary structuring to maximize tax benefits
- Representation before tax authorities
- Obtaining registration under section 12 AA and 80 G of Income Tax Act, 1961 for Charitable Organisations
Appeals, Litigation and Representation Service
- Filling of Appeals before the CIT (Appeals) and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Preparation of the Case and Documentation
- Representation before tax authorities and appellate body
- Advising on the complex and Disputed cases under the Income Tax Law